H05-8521: Sundstrom Complete Full Face Respiratory Protection Kit with Filters, Cartridges, and Storage Container
|Availability:||In stock (8)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Sundstrom's H05-8521 complete respiratory protection kit with a convenient storage box includes a comfortable full-face mask respirator that allows the wearer to work longer with less effort, with better protection, and at less cost. One Farm Pack provides everything you need to stay protected and includes:
- SR 200 full face mask
- SR 510 P100/HE filter
- SR 232 OV/SD/CL/HC/HF filter
- SR 229 AM/MA filter
- SR 5226 cleaning wipe
- ID label
- SR 221 Prefilter x10
- Prefilter holder
- Full face mask with large PC visor for greater field of vision
- Superior face seal providing a very high protection factor
- Unique inhalation and double exhalation valve design offering extremely low breathing resistance
- Integrated outer and inner masks with interior vents
- Non-allergenic, FDA-approved silicone material
- 6-point head harnesses for evenly distributed fit
- Breathable mesh head harness for comfort
- High-efficiency P100 particulate filter offers ten times more filter effectiveness than NIOSH requires. Each filter tested for 99.997% filter efficiency
- The prefilter system is designed to capture larger particles while preventing premature clogging and extending the life of the P100 particulate filter.
- The included Organic Vapor/Acid Gas (OV/AG) or the Ammonia/Methylamine (AM/MA) chemical cartridges can be used or stacked with the included P100 particulate filter based on the user's application.
- Chemical cartridge with an extra large surface area providing high gas absorption capacity
- Easily fit tested and seal checked
- NIOSH approved
The Sundstrom P100 particulate filter offers an efficiency level of 99.997%, ten times higher than NIOSH requires at 99.97%. Therefore, the Sundstrom P100 filter is ten times more effective and offers better protection.
Greater Comfort and Less Breathing Resistance
The Sundstrom flexible and unique design of masks provides an excellent fit for most face shapes and sizes. Its cupped shape offers a tight seal, outstanding comfort, and extremely low breathing resistance, making it a favorite on the market.
250% More Air Flow
The full face mask respirator and P100 filter allow breathing rates of more than 250 liters per minute (lpm) compared to most competitive products, which generally allow only 95 lpm allowing the Sundstrom user to handle much heavier workloads and avoid early fatigue.
The SR 200 full face mask respirator can be used with the P100 filter or a range of chemical cartridges that can be "piggy-backed" together.
Far Less Cost Over Time
The SR 200 is an easy-to-maintain reusable mask. Sundstrom's distinct prefilter system prevents premature particulate filter clogging and extends its life up to 5 times compared to many competitive products.