|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
- This series combines comfort and convenience
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- NIOSH approved for harmful pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Can be disassembled, cleaned, and reused
- Replaceable cartridges and filters allow reuse of facepiece for cost savings
- Sizes are color-coded for easy identification
- For workplace/occupational use only
This half-facepiece reusable respirator offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors, according to NIOSH approvals.
Built for comfort and convenience
Our 3M™ 6000 Series reusable respirators are made from soft, lightweight materials, and the adjustable features help provide a secure, personalized fit. The ergonomic placement of the 3M™ respirator filters helps improve visibility on the job and promotes a more balanced feel for the wearer, and the respirator itself can be disassembled, cleaned, and reused.
A versatile choice
The 6000 series is compatible with a wide variety of NIOSH-approved 3M respirator cartridges and filters to help protect your workforce from certain particulates, gases, and vapors. When used with 3M™ respirator filters and cartridges, this respirator may help provide respiratory protection at concentrations up to ten times the OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). This half-face respirator is also compatible with the 3M™ TR-600, TR-800 powered air purifying systems, and Dual Airline supplied air systems.