|707A 245400 L
|In stock (6)
|Available in store:
Lac-Mac Chemical Splash Protective Jacket, Red
Red polyester fabric for non-flammable, hazardous liquid chemicals (meets the performance requirements of NFPA 1992 Standard).
- Made with GORE® Chemical Splash Fabrics, Red Texturized Polyester Outer Fabric, White Polyester Tricot Inner Fabric
- Seams Sewn using Thermally Stable, Chemical Resistant GORE® TENARA® Sewing Thread
- Seams Sealed using GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Material is Chemical Resistant, Waterproof, and Breathable
- Hip Length Raglan Sleeves
- 29" in Length
- Stand-Up Collar
- Hook and Loop Sleeve Cuff Adjustment
- Hook and Loop on the Back of the Collar for Optional Hood
- 2-Way Acetal Zipper Covered by Two Protective Storm Flaps
- Storm Flaps Secured with Hook and Loop Fastener
- External Front ID Tab
- Bar Code Tracking Label
- NFPA 1992 Certified Material and Design
Chemical Splash Protection Products
Chemical Splash Protection garments manufactured by Lac-Mac Limited should be used only when you do not need vapor protection or where vapor exposure is deemed acceptable by an industrial safety or health professional. Because garments manufactured from Gore® Fabric for Chemical Splash Protection are vapor-permeable, they should not be used for protection against hazardous vapor exposures or exposures to carcinogens or other health-threatening materials.
The following is an excerpt from the Gore® Fabric for Chemical Splash Protection Application Guide and details chemical penetration test data for a selection of chemical challenges. Testing is based upon ASTM F 903-03 Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Liquids and is conducted as specified in NFPA 1992 - Standard on Liquid Splash-Protective Ensembles and Clothing for Hazardous Materials Emergencies.
Use garments made from Gore® Fabric for Chemical Splash Protection for these chemicals only in controlled situations if an industrial safety, hygiene, or health professional has deemed vapor exposure acceptable. Failure to comply with this warning may result in severe injury or death.