|Availability:||In stock (7)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Specialty PVC for Aggressive Applications
The Safetyflex® flame-resistant specialty PVC on polyester overalls combines tough protection and a comfortable fit. Made to resist industrial acids, chemicals, and caustics, Safetyflex is engineered for protection.
Ideal Applications: Chemical handling, transport, and storage, petrochemical, drilling, refineries, environmental clean-up
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts, and alkalies
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquid-proof protection
● Premium snap lock suspender buckles
● Heavy-duty snaps are guaranteed not to fail
● Suspender crossover
● Mildew resistant
● Stitch bonded non-woven lining defies punctures/tears and dissipates moisture
● Specialty PVC coating resists fats and oils
● Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
● Flame resistant tested. Self-extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.