V-Gard HDPE Frame for MSA Slotted Caps
MSA 10115730 V-Gard Frame - General Purpose Applications, Fits Cap-Style Hard Hats, Black, High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Includes Replaceable Debris Control Attachment (10115730)
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
- SPECIAL FIT FEATURES: This MSA V-Gard frame (perfect for use with MSA Slotted Caps) includes features like stowable slot adaptors that secure frame tightly in slotted MSA caps and allow frame to work with or without earmuffs, and sliding adjustment blades that allow visor to work with most half mask respirators and other PPE worn under a visor
- ACCESSORY FOR SLOTTED HELMET: This high-quality MSA V-Gard helmet attachment comes with compatibility for use with a variety of MSA slotted head gear options. With a collection of hard hats, caps, and helmets, for any occasion or application and 100+ accessories, ranging from sun shades, visors, and shields to liners and lamps, your helmet will always be fit for whatever task is at hand
- THE SAFETY COMPANY: In the spirit of the MSA mission, all components of the above-the-neck/hard hat accessories product line harness precision engineering to craft the highest-quality safety products enable work in the safest environments possible
- COMPREHENSIVE APPLICATIONS: V-Gard frames are perfect for industries like: general industry, manufacturing, repair and maintenance, construction, oil and gas, forestry, shipbuilding, metalworking, automotive, and mining. Applications: chipping, splash, chiselling, drilling, grinding, machining, power fastening, sanding, sawing and more!
- SAFETY & COMPLIANCE: Meets all applicable OSHA regulations and follows these standards: ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015; CSA Z94.3; EN 166; and AS/NZS 1337. Other certifications include: Third-party by Intertek, INSPEC International Ltd., CSA International and SAI Global Ltd
- The V-Gard Accessory System Kits are designed to offer easy customer solutions for a variety of needs, all in one convenient box.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .