|In stock (6)
|Available in store:
The Squids Coiled Hard Hat Lanyard with Clamp securely tethers hard hats to prevent them from becoming dangerous dropped objects when working at heights. A durable quick-connect clamp makes for easy anchoring shirts or collars, while the low-profile coil design stays out of the way to reduce snag or tangle hazards.
Compatible with all hard hats, this safety lanyard can be easily connected via the accessory slot or suspension. It can also be used for tethering hand tools or other small gear. Ideal for construction, telecom, oil and gas, power generation, utilities, wind, manufacturing, municipalities, and scaffolding.
- EASILY TETHER ANY HARD HAT – Connects to hard hat accessory slot or suspension to prevent drops
- QUICK-RELEASE CLAMP – Securely clips to shirts or collars
- LOW-PROFILE COIL LANYARD – Reduces snag or tangle hazards
- VERSATILE – Can also be used to tether hand tools or other gear weighing 2lbs or less
- LANYARD DIMENSIONS – 12–48in // 30–122cm
HOW TO USE
Thread the open end of the lanyard through the hard hat accessory slot or suspension and back through the clamp, closing tightly for a secure connection. To anchor, attach the clamp end to the worker’s shirt or collar.
For situations where a captive connection point is available, the Squids 3157 Coiled Hard Hat Lanyard with Buckle is ANSI 121-approved for easy and secure attachment to harnesses, safety vests, belts, d-rings, etc.
Great product, really saves the equipment we use them on from getting damaged if dropped it doesn't hit the ground. Still priced just a bit higher.