Skullerz Thor Black
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
- IMPACT RESISTANT – Meets ANSI Z87.1+, CSA Z94.3 & MIL-PRF 32432 Ballistic Impact
- DURABLE FULL FRAME – Durable nylon full-frame design bends and flexes without breaking
- NON-SLIP DESIGN – Rubber temples keep the glasses secure and prevent slipping
- ANTI-SCRATCH + UV PROTECTION – Scratch-resistant lens blocks 99.9% of harmful UV rays
- POLARIZED LENS AVAILABLE – Select lens colors are available with polarized technologies to reduce glare and eye fatigue
- ANTI-FOG AVAILABLE – Select lens colors are available with permanent FOG-OFF treatment for clear vision at all times
The Skullerz Thor Safety Glasses are named for the Norse God of Thunder that looks great both on and off the job. These full-frame protective work safety sunglasses feature tough scratch-resistant lenses that filter 99.9 percent of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC rays to keep your eyes safe in the sun.
The durable frames bend and flex without breaking. A non-slip rubber nose piece and rubber temples keep the glasses secure and resist sweat.
Available with a polarized lens or with an anti-fogging solution for glasses.
The polarized safety glasses reduce glare and eye fatigue around water, snow, and in other bright environments. Anti-glare safety glasses have long been favorites of boaters and people who enjoy fishing and sports on the water because they block the harsh reflected light from water, keeping eyes comfortable around glare.
Anti-fog safety glasses with Fog-Off treatment won’t wash off or wear off for fog-free viewing no matter what you’re doing. Great for use with dust masks, these lenses won’t fog so you can focus on the job at hand.
TESTED & APPROVED
These impact-resistant safety glasses are tested to ANSI Z87.1+ High-Velocity Impact Protection and optical requirements. ANSI Z87.1 is the US standard for Personal Eye and Face Protection Devices and is listed on the frame.
These glasses are also tested to MIL-PRF-32432 Ballistic Fragmentation, Class 1, which is the US Military Combat Eye Protection System Performance Specification for eyewear. To pass the military standard, safety glasses must withstand a steel projectile shot at 660 ft / 201m per second which is 4x faster than the Z87+ standard. Lenses must not puncture, crack or shatter. Frames must retain the lenses and not break.
These good-looking safety sunglasses are great for protecting your eyes during outdoor work like construction, carpentry/woodworking, or landscaping. Also great for outdoor hobbies like boating, skiing, fishing, hunting/shooting, sports, and more.