NIOSH-approved for respiratory protection against certain gases or vapors
Versatile, ergonomic, and simple to install
Designed to enhance the field of view and comfort on the job, these gas/vapor cartridges feature a low-profile, swept-back design. The 3M™ Gas/Vapor Cartridges are easy to install. Plus, these cartridges are compatible with 3M™ 6000 Series Half Facepieces, 6500/6500QL Series, 7500 Series, 6000 Series Full Facepieces, FF-400 Series, 7800 Series, 3M™ Scott™ AV- 3000 HT, and AV-3000 SureSeal Facepieces with AV-632 Bayonet Adapter, thus helping to reduce inventory needs.
3M™ Gas/Vapor Cartridges are designed to balance breathability and long service life. Gas and vapor cartridges use carbon particles to adsorb contaminants, filtering the air that you breathe. 3M™ has designed our cartridges to be easy to breathe through and long-lasting by optimizing the layers and depth of the carbon bed, the geometry of the cartridge body, and carbon particle size.
Help protect your workforce
After you've determined the contaminants and exposure levels in your work environment, help protect your employees with a properly fitted 3M™ Reusable Respirator and corresponding cartridges. 3M™ Gas/Vapor Cartridges are NIOSH-approved and help provide respiratory protection from certain gas or vapor concentrations up to 10 times the OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces and 50 times the OSHA PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) or contain hazaredous levels of airborne particulates.
1. NIOSH-approved for respiratory protection against certain gases or vapors
2. Bayonet connection style for compatibility with many 3M half and full facepieces, and certain 3M™ Scott™ full facepieces
3. Swept-back Design for enhanced field of view and comfort
4. P100 particulate filter is permanently attached to cartridge for easy, one-step assembly
5. Simple installation and usage requirements may help reduce training needs