• Infrared four gas detector with internal pump for H2S, CO, O2 & LEL
• 52 hours of continuous run time
• 1-year calibration cycle
• Will work in inert environments, with no need for oxygen
• Draws up to 75 feet
• Stainless steel gas inlet
• Operates with the pump on for 52 hours continuously • Detects combustible gases (LEL), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO) & oxygen (O2) • Powerful but quiet pump draws from up to 75 feet • 1-year calibration cycle saves valuable time & test gas • Detects accurately in oxygen-depleted environments • Low maintenance cost - infrared LEL sensor is immune to poisons • Simple-to-use one-button operation - large, easy-to-read screen • Lightweight & durable - alligator clip clamps on tight • Bump testing before each day’s use is advised• All detectors are charged and calibrated during manufacturing
A New Option in Portable Gas Detection
Twice a day, every day, that’s how often you have to charge most portable gas detectors until now. The Multi Gas Clip Pump (MGC Pump) from Gas Clip Technologies is the only portable multi-gas detector with an internal sampling pump that can run for 52 hours continuously without a charge.
A Long-Lasting Family Tradition
The MGC Pump follows in the long line of portable gas detectors by Gas Clip Technologies that last and last and last. Being able to go a long time between charges is a family tradition.
The Secret to a Long Life
Like our MGC, the MGC Pump uses low-power photometric infrared technology to detect combustible gases (LEL) rather than age-old pellistor technology. The MGC Pump uses an IR source which conserves power and helps the battery last and last.
Ergonomic Design Makes for a Good Fit
The MGC Pump is also designed for comfort. The reduced, sloping shape of the holding area at the bottom of the instrument makes the MGC Pump a comfortable fit in the hands of your workers. It is fully submersible and simple to operate. The MGC Pump offers a one-button design and the largest LCD screen in the industry, so it’s easy to read.
Calibrate the MGC Pump Once Every 12 Months
Other multi-gas detectors require calibration anywhere from 1 to 3 months. The MGC Pump can go 12 months without being calibrated. This is an added benefit of IR sensing technology because IR is immune to pellistor sensor poisons such as silicone or H2S.